FAA maintenance and annual inspections (N-reg)
Our team of FAA inspection personnel (FAA, A&P and IA) can maintain and service your aircraft in accordance with applicable FAA maintenance regulations as well as perform annual inspections for you, or together with you.
It is important to us and our reputation that inspection personnel do not merely survey and approve the work carried out, but are actively involved in the maintenance measures and perform this work themselves.
This ensures that routine inspections or unplanned events and issues are not only properly performed to manufacturer and FAA guidelines, but are also reflected in the detailed documentation.
US registration (N-reg)
Are you intending to register your aircraft in America?
We will be happy to assist you or fully oversee this process for you.
Broadly speaking, the process consists of the following:
• Reservation of a licence plate through the FAA.
• Checking whether an N-registration is possible (pursuant to FAA TCDS etc.)
• Support and advice for using a trust
• Deregistration of the aircraft with the LBA, applying for a CofA for Export if required
• Receipt of a US registration certificate
• Request previous US documents if required
• Inspection of flight documents by us
• Carrying out a condition inspection
• Checking the aircraft conforms with the FAA type certificate data sheet
• Attaching the US registration and fireproof identification plate
• Creation of documentation (AD lists, life limits, data sheet, POH, signage, logbooks etc.) for the FAA
• Appointments and coordination with the FAA-DAR on:
• Issuing the Airworthiness Certificate
Contact us for an in-depth discussion and more details about the pros and cons of US registration.